Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Vote_lcapThe 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Voting_barThe 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Vote_rcap 
Kai
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Vote_lcapThe 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Voting_barThe 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Classified
Village: Leaf
Letter Rank:

The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin)   The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:08 am

~Man I hope he isn't late~A young boy with blue hair said as he await Kishika to show for he was his new sensei and he had just came froom the academy two weeks ago and was excited to meet his new sensei.

~Well he is a Jounin with a very high reputation you know,Sinai.~a young girl with orange hair said as she sat upon a tree in the park looking down on the two boys who are on the same squadron as she is.

~Wow he's that strong?..I can't wait to meet him so I can challenge him to a fight and kick his ass~the third and final person said as they all awaited their new sensei to come and meet them like he told them to.

Kishika would be seen in the distance with his Jounin jacket on,his hands in his pockets and a very large smile was on his face as he approached the group of shinobi and spoke"Hello,I'm Kishika Hyūga,and I'm your sensei for squad one,any questions?"

`~"Yeah,just one,why are you late?"~`The boy with blue hair would stand to his feet as he asked his question and look at Kishika whom still had his eyes close to the group of young shinobi.

Kishika would still be smiling as he said*-"Well I was giving some food to the birds and lost track of time,I had plan on being her earlier but decided to come on time."-*Kishika would look at his watch and then at the group*-"See"-*Kishika would show them his watch.

~Wow he's right on time and not a minute to spare,he's good~the girl would jump down and look at his watch and then at hers as she spoke.

~Okay,Sensei,It's just me and you now,fight me.~the boy would stand infront of his two teammates,stepping into Kishika's face,he would throw a punch in attempt to hit kishika in the face but Kishika would grab it.

*-"Now,Now,why'd you go and do that,Ashima Ikkima?"-*Kishika would still have the boys hand as he spoke and moved him to the side causing him to fall onto the ground.

`~Cool it Ashima,this is Kishika Hyuga,one of the first Geniuses of the Hyuga clan cadet branch,right?~`The boy with blue hair said as Ashima fell to the ground.He looked at Kishika with a very cool guy look as he spoke he was totally focus on his power and skill levels amd was very detailed about his information he had on his sensei.

~Wow your Kishika Hyuga of the Hyuga..Monkey is what they call you,right?Why is that?~Kishika would have a large smile on his face as his students asked him so many questions,he was like a kid in the candy store and could have anything he wanted as he spoke*-"Yeah,Yeah that's me,and you are Sinai Junika,Kisha Shichi,and Ashima Ikkima,and I'm your squad leader,Kishika Hyuga,and I'm called Monkey because of my bubbly personality,Kisha"-*

~Hyuga clan huh?well prove it.'Cause I don't believe you,show me your eyes.Kishika would finally open his eyes and show his students the white gray-ish colored eyes he had and looks at all of them~Cool,can I have'em?~the boy would ask Kishika and reach for his eyes as he spoke to him.Kisha would punch Ashima on top of his head~Dumbass,why would he give you his eyes when he needs them to see himself?~Kishika would begin to laugh as he watched them fool around with one another.

`~Okay now what are we gonna do since the introductions are over with`~Sinai asked Kishika.*-"Good question..Well first off I need to see if your good enough to become genin....Okay,I want to see if you can hit me,every single one of you must hit me at least one time,it does not matter how you hit me,you can use anything you have in your arsenal.Got it?"-*Kishika would take a few steps away from the three shinobi.

~Hit you?that's gonna be a piece of cake.Ashima said as he tighten up his headband and stood to his feet.Keep in mind that the Hyuga clan are some of the villages fastest shinobi,so we are up for a challenge guys~the girl said pulling a kunai knife out of her bag.Oh,I will Kisha,I'm just worried about hothead over there.Sinai said as he took his stance.

Kishika would then say*-"Ready....Set...Go!!!!"-*the three would run toward him.

Continued in next post.
Back to top Go down

The 1st Meeting of Squad 1(Open to Konoha Nin)
Page 1 of 1