Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Vote_lcapSignature is limited but Posting is not. Voting_barSignature is limited but Posting is not. Vote_rcap 
Kai
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Vote_lcapSignature is limited but Posting is not. Voting_barSignature is limited but Posting is not. Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Signature is limited but Posting is not.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Location : northern indiana the land of flatness: Nappanee the town of churches, pizza places, and boardem. No jk

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Juki:The Invader of Many Faces
Village: konoha
Letter Rank: S

Signature is limited but Posting is not. Empty
PostSubject: Signature is limited but Posting is not.   Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:12 pm

I tried to make a awesomely funny signature but the limit was 500 words I clicked send to update but is went into the realm of unexsitence. So I have made this Topic for people to post their true signature. Just put in your real sig the link (url] then [/url] at the ends) to here and then what page it is on and then the number of the post down.

ect.

At the beggining of the post and only there you can comment on someone else's sig.
Nicely, NO discrimination, bad mouthing, or put downs.

Have fun.
I'll put mine on eventually.
Random bumps for rememberance will happen.

mods/admins/ferb don't move or lock this topic please it is for the better of the site and you can't edit the post/sig if this is locked.

Last edited by Kai on Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Location : northern indiana the land of flatness: Nappanee the town of churches, pizza places, and boardem. No jk

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signature is limited but Posting is not.   Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:29 pm

I have high expectations for all of you.

Signature is limited but Posting is not. Kai10

The following is my advertisment too spam and medicine.

Spoiler:

I am medical ninja btw. Lols are aloud.

Last edited by Kai on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Signature is limited but Posting is not.   Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

periotic bump
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Signature is limited but Posting is not.   Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm

[b]Locked, game is confusing, and no one joins.[b]
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiwar.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature is limited but Posting is not.   Signature is limited but Posting is not. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: Spam :: Forum Games-
Jump to: