Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Vote_lcapTravel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Voting_barTravel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Vote_rcap 
Kai
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Vote_lcapTravel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Voting_barTravel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Location : northern indiana the land of flatness: Nappanee the town of churches, pizza places, and boardem. No jk

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Juki:The Invader of Many Faces
Village: konoha
Letter Rank: S

Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:40 am

Kai walked from the leaf village gate and made his way in the direction of the sand village.
He turned and looked at Shin. "Are you alright you look beat?" Shin was carrying a bag filled with his things. It was small but it had somehow grew bigger. "Well any way the two day journey will be great." Kai went on and on infront of Shin but Kai had forgoten Shin didn't see Kai's mouth to understand the words he said. Shin just looked at Kai's back and kept moving forword.

"Well how do you feel about that Shin?" He didn't see a word did he. Kai felt stupid.
He turned to Shin waiting for his words and feeling writen on his marker board. Shin looked at Kai and wrote down his mind.

~Wait if you need to look forword and talk to me how are we going to get their in two days? We will be in constant stop and go.~ Kai looked at his hand writing then erased and wrote his own words.

~like this.~ Kai was anoyyed by the difficulty of his own hand wrighting. He was use to flat surfaces not mobile areas. Shin read the sentence and put it closer to his face and then went in an Oh expression.

~Couldn't read you hand writing. It is atrosiously bad.~ Kai gave him a look. Then Shin gave him a wide smile back. ~So any who what did you bring as the essentials?~ Kai hadn't thought of this but then it came to him.

~on a random note how many times have you played the quit game?~ Shin read it and gave a cold emotionless look to Kai.

~Still on first game of it. lol if I could~ Kai laughed while the two walked for a good distance getting a great head start on the journey.

ooc: in continue next post.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Classified
Village: Leaf
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:34 am

Ooc:I'll be in this topic with you and Shin if that's okay with you.

Ic:Kishika would be in his Jounin clothes as he walked to the village gates there he seen Kai and Shin walking toward the sand he would be jumping from tree to tree with his bag on his back he would stop and wait for Kai and shin to catch up with him as he jumped down in front of the two he would speak"Hello you two"he would have a large smile on his face as he spoke trying to make things fun for the group.He would squat down in front of Shin and spoke"Hi,I'm Kishika,What is your name?"he would still have a smile on his face as he spoke to the young shinobi.

A voice would be heard in the distance"Kishika-sensei,wait up"Two small boys one with short black hair and blue eyes,the other with blue hair and green eyes and a young girl with orange hair and black eyes would land behind the group and says"Hi,I'm Ashima Ikkima.Sorry I'm late Sensei,my mom made me pack extra stuff for the trip."the boy was young showing he had just got out of the academy and was appointed to be Kishika's student."That's fine Ashima,well this is Kai and well I don't know who this is,but he's coming along as well.""Hi,I'm Kisha"Hello there,My name is Sinai"Kishika would look at his squad and smile"Well then gangs all here,ready to move out?"they all would nodd and Kishika would turn to Kai and gave him a look saying the reason why he bought his squad was because he knew that he was gonna be busy with Shin so this was a alternative route for Shin to get to know some of his fellow shinobi comrades,so that Kai could focus on the objectives most important to him.

Last edited by Kishika Hyūga on Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mai Niyame
Jounin
Jounin
Mai Niyame

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:24 am

Mai would be jumping from tree to tree with her bag on her back he would stop and wait for Kai and shin to catch up with her and Kishika as he jumped down in front of the two he would speak.Mai would jump down as well as he said hello to the two and soon seen a group of Genin coming their way she wondered who they were,then one of them spoke to Kishika calling him sensei,she wondered why did he bring his squad along when it was stated that no genin where to come along besides Kai's student Shin.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Location : northern indiana the land of flatness: Nappanee the town of churches, pizza places, and boardem. No jk

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:55 am

Kai looked at Shin then at Kishika and Mai. Oh Kishika brought his students and they are fresh from the academy too just like Shin. Kish had said hello to Shin. Shin grabbed the marker board to write.

~My name is Shin I can read lips but I can't talk verbally.~ His hand writing was neat and adjusted for the marker board. Well at least they can communicate I am no good at translating sign language.

"So Kishika-san you brought your students too. Maybe they know each other."
Kai turned to Mai. Her beauty stood glistening in the path way. "So Mai you didn't bring any students?" Eh any more genin and I won't be able to keep the Kazakage or the village shinobi from wondering who we are. Well the Kazakage is pretty trust worthy maybe he will understand. Lets see three adults four kids...I have enough disguises for them at least. Kai was looking at the path way. They still had a day and a half of jouney to make.

"Kishika-san how long are you planning on staying in the sand?" Shin looked at the other genin. He wrote on his board.

~Hi my name is Shin what are your names?~ Kai was happy that Shin wasn't alone but he was not to happy about his supplies. Darn my food count will need to be inrations now.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:43 am

*-"I hope you all brought the headbands and gear I gave you'll."-*Kishika would look at Kai and see he was low on supplies for the mission.

Ashima would turn and open his bag as he would pull out a sand shinobi headband and place it on his head,but not before taking off his leaf head and placing it into the bag.~Got it right here sensei~The other two would do the same,Kisha putting her headband on her neck and Sinai putting his on his left arm.Kishika would ask*-"Did you all pack enough food for the trip?"-*Kisha would then say~Yup,I checked everyone's and we all have enough for seven days~Kishika would smile as he asked his final question*-"Do you have the training and mission strolls,I gave you yesterday?"-*Sinai would respond with`~"I've got them right here Sensei..I've got a question,why are we going way to Suna for a vase?"~`Kishika would turn to the boy and says*-"That Vase is worth a lot of money,if it were to even get a damage of dusk on it it would cost thousands to get it replaced."-*

Kisha would turn to Shin and saysHi,I'm Kisha Shichi,that's Sinai and Ashima,I was in your class,I was the one who sat up front all the time,your Shin right?~she would hold out her hand for a polite shake.Kisha didn't look like she was twelve,she looked more of a teenager than anything,her body is mature way pass her years,sometimes she is mistaken for an adult in some case but if you know who she really is you can tell that she is just another kid.

Kishika would answer Kai's question*-"Ten days tops,if are unsuccessful I will leave the village,and report this one as a failure."-*His squad wondered what he was talking about their mission was simple to them protect a vase worth millions of dollars and bring it back to Konoha,how hard could it be...Kishika would still have a smile on his face as he spoke to kai and turn and looked at everyone*-"okay you guys lets move out"-*Kishika and his squad would jump back into the trees and began making their way to the sand.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:38 am

ooc:
I guess Mai is going to be skipped now so I'll post in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

*-"okay you guys lets move out"-* kishika was going to spend 10 days hmmm.
kai thought to himself for a bit. Ok then I can take care of Shin while tracking Juki but Kishika is way over worked how will he find a lead while being the lead? Ok I need to give him props for at least being an anbu and holding a team down. Shin crabbed kais arm.

~Are we going to leave soon?~ kai nodded at Shin.

"Kishika we need to keep going now so lets head off." If need be I can bring out Sanpo for travleing at a faster rate. Kai walked to the correct direction and Shin followed him. The blue sky rippled with clouds drove the sannin to walk slower and enjoy the scenerey. So much to do.

ooc: mai you'll be skipped if you don't start posting. Not a threat just encouragement for you to POST.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Kai walked with the large groupe nearing the first grains of sand.
"Shin, here we are at the desert." Kai walked onto the hot surface and continued his pace getting farther and father into the unknown dust.

Shin followed behind Kai moving as quick as the wind the group made its way threw the sand
kai felt the sun beat down at them. The sand was only a couple of hours away.
Well If we head strait we will get to the sand, but what if more storms and winds come.
The target may be able to disappear from our site.
kai could still see through the shifting tides of gists and gales.

ooc: Ok Shishika I am about to post the end so you can leave if you want after posting.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 am

OCC:Sorry I had to go back to my moms house for a while and she has no means of internet in her house so I'm totally sorry for the wait.

Kishika would pull his hair back past his ears and into place,His team would nod and get into postion.*-"He's close,everyone stay on your toes and keep your eyes pilled."-*Kishika team moved with great speed,you could hardly see them move,all you seen was a black blur and they were gone.*-"Remember your training and attack with the two S's..GO!"-*

15 minutes later the three of them would come back with a vase,it looked very plain and dull nothing unique about it at all,but what it was made of is what made it so rare.`~"Sensei why is this Vase so Rare,at least that's what the guy told us."~`Kishika would look at the group of genin and smile*-"Well you see this Vase is madde of a rare matter know as Pindasai..The rares of all matter..Not much of it is seen because it comes from there."-*Kishika points to the sky.[b][u]~So it comes for outerspace?~*-"Yup,Kisha it comes form outerspace."-*Kishika would continue to walk toward the sand when the wind began to pick up Kishika would sigh and motion his team to set up camp.*-"Looks like we camp here for the night."-*Kishika would sit on the ground and pout for two seconds and then walk back over to Kai and the boy*-"Well looks like we're stuck here for the night..I need to get some rest anyways *yawn*Kai do you have a tent?"-*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 pm

The sand is only a few hours away why sleep now, in the sand seas?"
Kai looked at shin then pulled out a scroll. He wanted to save the summoning for later but he might have to use it now. Shin didn't look too tired for another three hours of walk but he could colaps soon. Kai did the summoning and out came his wolf companion. Sanpo was now standing beside the group.

"Ok Sanpo I need you to carry these four genin to the sand with this jounin and I."
It nodded and then Kai set Shin on the giant wolf.

"Would you three like to ride the animal untill we get there?"
He looked at the sensei too.

"Kishika I need to speak with you for a moment." Kai waited for them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am

The three of them would nod and climb on top of the animal.

Kishika would say*-"Sure thing Kai,what is it?"-*Kishika knew the cost of the mission and how important it was for them to catch this guy,Kishika never forgets his mission and will do anything to make it a sussessful one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.   Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Page 1 of 1