Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Vote_lcapMeting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Voting_barMeting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Vote_rcap 
Kai
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Vote_lcapMeting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Voting_barMeting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Location : northern indiana the land of flatness: Nappanee the town of churches, pizza places, and boardem. No jk

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Juki:The Invader of Many Faces
Village: konoha
Letter Rank: S

Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Empty
PostSubject: Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building   Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:42 am

Kai had walked out of the mission center and was heading for the meeting spot of his team.
It was on the south side of Konoha and on top of an apartment complex. The sun was at 12:00 and the blue sky was bursting with nits of wind.

Kai walked to the meeting area. The three story building was an easy climb for a high rank ninja.
His feet grappled on to the side and he walked up it. A wind was blowing but it didn't help Kai walk up this side. "Ok this is the spot." He reached the top of the wooden box.
Sand village...well an easy leave but finding that rogue ninja will be the problem. I wonder how the other plan to find him? I be the cover up while they find him. I can easy track him but I have connections to the Kazakage thus making an easy cover up but I'll be useless for a week with the Kazakage and Shin to wach after. As Kai planned the mission he sat down on the roof and awaited the others to come.

What were their names? MaiNiyami and Kishika Hyuga. A jounin and an anbu nice.
A breeze flashed around and leaves scatterd from a near by tree. I'll be more detailed later when they come but when do they plan on it? The blue sky and the orange sun shined on the village of Konoha. Kai's thoughts moved around in his mind as he awited his mission team mates to come.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Classified
Village: Leaf
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building   Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:53 am

An hour had pass since Kai had arrived at the meeting point as A man with a ponytail and a Jounin jacket on would walk up the side of the building the wind didn't alter his movement as he walked,he would soon stand on top of the building and see Kai and spoke"Master Kai,hello."Kishika would have a smile on his face as always happy as could be.
Back to top Go down
Mai Niyame
Jounin
Jounin
Mai Niyame

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building   Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:45 am

The clack of heels walking upon the roof of a house could silently be heard if standing within a couple of feet from the house. A young woman stood upon the brown shingled-roof, kneeling down on the edge. She sat on her toes, her arms outstretched before her and resting on her knees. Her short white hair motioned gently as the breeze's whispey fingers caught it. She watched the people walk around, some carrying shopping bags, others just roaming freely.A beautiful woman was revealed, her facial features breath-taking. Her bone structure was flawless, along with her unique eyes that watched down below. Her creamy tan skin looked soft as the smallest portion of the sun's light made its way,shining down on her. She wasn't just known for her immense strength, and intelligence, but also her beauty. Looking content, she sighed, closing her eyes for a brief moment. It was quiet within the village today, and she had nothing to do besides the mission with Kishika and Kai,she would Jump to the building where the two were standing and land on her feet ever so gracefully,not making a sound as she spoke"Sorry I'm late,I was going over some battle plans with my squad,you know how that goes."
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Classified
Village: Leaf
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building   Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:49 am

"Good everyone's here"Kishika would reach into his bag and pull out a file folder he would then open it and set it on the ground as he said"This is Juki Monoto,Leader of the Mono gang who have been terrorizing the lands for years,he is wanted for murder and home invalidism..Now he was last seen near the land of wind,so he might be in the sand or any where in the desert,his gang members are shinobi from different lands so be aware that they know more than one type of jutsu.This will not be an easy mission,for our target is a master at medical ninjutsu and can change his appears in a matter of miliseconds,making his transformation jutsu skill at least S-level...These are some of his appearance he is most seen in."Kishika begins to grap photos and palce them on the ground.

1.Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building 11265410sz0

2.Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Yugioh_Kaiba_Fan_Art_by_saibanran

3.Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Allie_on_a_Day_out

"The first photo is his true form,and the others are his female and male alternation,keep your eyes open for these three people,now I know what you are thinking how will we know if it's him,well these people are deceased meaning they are dead,so if you see them pursue immediately and inform the team of your whereabouts,if you run into any of his gang you are issued to kill on sight,we are to capture and bring Juki back for questioning,Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Sannin
Sannin
Kai

Location : northern indiana the land of flatness: Nappanee the town of churches, pizza places, and boardem. No jk

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Juki:The Invader of Many Faces
Village: konoha
Letter Rank: S

PostSubject: Re: Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building   Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:54 am

kai looked at the Jounin and the anbu.
"Wonderful Kishika I have a plan for our mission." Kai felt a calm breez in the air.

"We will travle in to squads of two. You both will head to the Sand tree jumping while a genin and I head on foot. He doesn't know about the mission. The two day travel will be easy for you two but I'll take just a little longer. You two will go in and look for the target while I keep things cool with the kazakage. You both will wear a sand head band and a matching out fit. I can get information from inside. You two can track his movements and then intercept."

Kai looked at the sky the sun was now a couple of degrees past noon.
"Any questions?"

ooc: genin=npc , Two topics one mission and the other is for me and the kazakage.
ic I will be in the sand for a week however long that takes in real life. you can have your own travle topic together or join mine. Info for the mission will be given to you in your topic.
If you need me, you can join my topic and ask me or via pm. You are welcome to make your own plans but that was mine. I will post in your topic. Just not at the same posting order so you two can post often with each other and I'll come in at random times. Any ooc Qs ?

Sorry for the under two paragraphs post. Any who back to rp-ing.

I don't have a pony tail btw. Lets try to post in order: kish, kai, mai please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building   Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meting for the mission. (p) Mai, kishika, Kai. at a random building
Page 1 of 1