Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posters
    Logan
    Kishika's Mission Vote_lcapKishika's Mission Voting_barKishika's Mission Vote_rcap 
    Kai
    Kishika's Mission Vote_lcapKishika's Mission Voting_barKishika's Mission Vote_rcap 
    Tifa Shinoku
    Sughtyu
    Kishika Hyūga
    Misa
    katomi
    Ra
    Oruka
    Mai Niyame
    Latest topics
    » Toshiro's bag
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
    Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
    Current Affilates

Staff
    NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
    ------------

Moderators:
    -----------

RP Moderators:
    -----------

Global Moderators:
    Copyrights
    Copyrights ©
    Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
    [The Founder/Head Admin]
    Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
    ~ Their Rightful Owners ~
    Encoding - The Admins
    ~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Kishika's Mission

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kishika Hyūga
    Anbu Captain
    Anbu Captain
    Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
    Current Mission: Classified
    Village: Leaf
    Letter Rank:

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm

The sun was high in the sky as the wind blew a male would be seen walking down a hill,he would be wearing a cloak with a hood on it that stopped just before his ankles,under this cloak the man wore a jounin jacket,with pants and shoes,under his jacket was a long black sleeve tee that wasn't loose on his more fitted,he would have the Leaf village symbol on his head as he walked..He would soon stand before the gates of Suna with the scroll he got from Katsu when they met atop of the Hokages building,Kishika already read this before he came to the village of sand,It as simple,he was to infiltrate a base believed to have been set in the village by the akatsuki.Kishika would begin to walk into the village,he would soon be outside of a bar as he said "This is the place."He would turn to a store next to it and walk into it ask for the bathroom and enter where he would throw his cloak onto the ground and his bag would be on his back,he would then begin to change into his anbu clothing.He would come out of the bathroom with his cloak on as he said thank you and walked over to the bar.Kishika would walk to the bar and take a seat,as he sat a man in a jacket would be sitting on the side of him and spoke to him saying"You don't belong here..Go back to where you came from before you get hurt."as the man spoke the men in the bar would stand to their feet and surround Kishika,Kishika would stand to his feet and say"I'm just a traveler,I mean no harm."One of the men would grab Kishika's arm and say"What do you have in the bag?"Kashika would toss the man onto the floor as he said"Don't touch me"the others would being to take out their kunai as Kishika would close his eyes and say"Byakugan!"Kishika would take his gentle fist stance and say "Eight Trigrams:Heavenly Spin!!"Kishika would begin spin as a large orb formed around his body releasing a large force field knocking all of them to the walls and ceilings,Kishika would stop spinnig and the men would be on the floor moaning,The bar keeper would come from behind the bar and say please don't kill me"Kishika would walk out.
    Back to top Go down
    Kishika Hyūga
    Anbu Captain
    Anbu Captain
    Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
    Letter Rank:

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:09 am

Kishika would stand in the middle of the two buildings his byakugan still active,he would look around the village and see movement below him,he would walk until he seen an open door inside a abandon building,he would tear down the wood infront of it and enter,the building had a pungent smell in it,the walls had stains on them and wires from the electric system sticking out,Kishika would put on his mask hoping it would help make it smell better as he walked to the stairs.Kishika would put one foot on the stairs and began moving up the stairs slowly...whe Kishika was two steps from the top,he would trigger a trap,the stairs below him would turn into a ramp and Kishika slid to the bottom of the stairs,he would then walk up the stairs again,this time stepping over the step that triggered the stairs.Kishika would be more careful as he walked through the hallway,Kishika would hear voices talking saying"Yes lord Pein everything is ready for you here in the sand."another deeper voice would be heard saying "Good...And will you take care of our guest."Kishika would be hiding behind the door listening in on the conversation and when he heard what Pein had said he would step into the shadows and wait foe them to come out of the room...The two men would exit the room and walk toward the stairway,one of them would stop and say"So a konoha ninja is here in the village and was the hokage.Huh?"the other would reply with"Yeah but they have no idea about the akatsuki being here so we're safe for now."Kishika would remain quite as the two began walking down the stairs,they would reach the bottom of the stairs and see the wood broken infront of the building and one would say "Someone's here."The two would make shadow clones and search the building,Kishika would then run into the room in which the two men where in and began searching for more information on this PEIN figure it was safe to say that this Pein was the leader of the group and was coming to the village and Kishika's job was simple to find out why.Kishika would open a file cabinet that was up against the wall open it very slow so that he doesn't make a sound,the cabinet would be empty,but behind it was a flash of light *an opening*into a hidden room, kishika thought to himself as he moved the file cabinet just enough for him to squeeze through he would slowly pull the cabinet back into place as he entered a room full of scrolls,Kishika would walk over and grab one and begins reading.

Name:Tifa Shinoku
    Village:Konohagakure
    Ht:5'9
    Wt:110 lbs
    Hair Color:Blonde
    Eye Color:Blue
    Skin:Tan
    Info:
    Medical Ninja
    Element 1:Lighting
    Element 2:Water
    Mission completion Rate:95%
    Mission Completed:600
    Missions:D-100 C-100 B-200 A-100 S-100
    Kishika would grab another scroll and begins reading that one..

Name:Kishika Hyuga
    Village:Konohagakure
    Ht:6'1
    Wt:198 lbs.
    Hair Color:Black
    Eye Color:White
    Skin:Peach
    Clan:Hyuga
    Kekke Genkai:Byakugan
    Info:
    Master of Hyuga Clan Taijutsu
    Element 1:None
    Element 2:None
    Mission Completion Rate:98%
    Missions Completed:630
    Mission:D-100 C-50 B-200 A-200 S-80

Kishika would keep grabbing scrolls and reading them every scroll had info on every shinobi in every single village,even academy students with a picture of them.The file cabinet would move and A figure would come from behind it,kishika would turn around."He's in here!" the cabinet would be tossed to the side,Kishika would come running out of the room and toward the man and hit him,the clone would poof and Kishika would run out the room into the hallway were he ran into a large group of them*Damn*Kishika would say under his breathe.
    Back to top Go down
    Sughtyu
    Kazekage
    Kazekage
    Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
    Current Mission:
    Village: Sunagakure
    Letter Rank: S

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Toshiro was walking around the village for a while since his work was done for the day. As he neared a bar, he heard a loud commotion inside. He stopped and waited for a bit. A person in a cloak walked out of the bar and strolled away. He wore a leaf headband on his head. *Another one?* Toshiro thought as he stealtily pursued the man. The cloaked figure stopped in front of a building. He broke the door down and went inside. Toshiro walked towards the door but stopped outside of it. He listened closely for a while. After a few minutes of waiting he heard voices inside.

"So a konoha ninja is here in the village and was the hokage.Huh?""Yeah but they have no idea about the akatsuki being here so we're safe for now." Footsteps came towards the door and then ceased. "Someone's here." Toshiro heard the men make shadow clones and begin to search around. Toshiro stood still for a few more minutes and then heard "He's in here!" Some struggling was heard and then the sounds stopped. Toshiro peered around the door and saw a large room filled with people. One in the center was the man he had been following. The others looked less than friendly. Toshiro sighed.

He stepped into the room slowly and said "I hate to break up this little pow-wow, but I have a few questions for this shinobi. I can't very well have you guys kill him now can I? He made a few hand signs and held out his hand, positioning it so it was facing the shinobi. He let the chakra build around his hand and released it. The result was a large tunnel of wind spiraling forward. The tunnel was hollow so the leaf shinobi would be unharmed. The other people were not so lucky. They went flying everywhere and crashed into furniture and walls. After the tunnel disperesed he and the leaf ninja were the only ones still standing."So what's this all about anyway?" Toshiro said as he folded his arms.

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Kishika Hyūga
    Anbu Captain
    Anbu Captain
    Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
    Letter Rank:

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:58 am

Kishika would pull his mask off as he said"Lord Kazekage,My name is Kishika Hyuga and I'm the head of the Anbu Stealth and Assassination divisions of Konoha,now I don't know if you knew,but Orochimaru and The Akatsuki have been spotted here in your village and I was sent to find out why the Akatsuki are here and Tifa,Orochimaru,we pose no treats and we are not spying on you or anyone else,just here to do our jobs...And I think you need to follow me"Kishika would begin to walk toward the stairs and lead Toshiro to the room he was in and he would say"They have Intel on every shinobi,man,woman and child of all villages and towns,they even have medical reports and income as well as the ranks and duties of our ninja."Kishika's nose would twitch "Gasoline....Run!"Kishika would run out the room and down the stairs "Don't use any charka,if you do,we go Kaboom and half the village as well."His Byakugan would be on and he would be tracing the charka like gas to another build and another and another,it seemed like every major building in the village was on this line,making it hard for him to pinpoint the source of it.*Shit*Kishika thought to himself as he said"Lord Kazekage every major building in this village is rigged,with a highly explosive compound and it is triggered by the use of charka....Now if you don't want your village to go kaboom I suggest...."Just then Kishika's ear would twitch as he heard a ticking sound."Byakugan!"Kishika would look inside the building before them and turn to the Toshiro and tackle him to the ground as he did he would say"Get down!"the building they came out of would blow up knocking everyone around them into nearby buildings and onto the ground.Kishika would stand to his feet and say"Are you alright?"Holding his hand out to help Toshiro to his feet.
    Back to top Go down
    Sughtyu
    Kazekage
    Kazekage
    Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
    Current Mission:
    Village: Sunagakure
    Letter Rank: S

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Toshiro was tackled by Kishika and lay on the floor stunned. "Well, you certainly know what you are doing, Kishika. Just call me Toshiro, or you can shorten it to Shiro." Taking his hand, Toshiro got up. He dusted off his jacket and then got serious. "So every major building? This could be a problem." Toshiro put his hand under his chin. Suddenly, his eyes got wide in alarm. "The academy! Today they are training with clones!" Toshiro's face was stern. "We should probably get there as soon as possible, unless you have any other ideas. Wether you go with me or not, I need to save the students." Toshiro turned around and dashed quickly off towards the Academy.

(short post, sorry)
    Back to top Go down
    Kishika Hyūga
    Anbu Captain
    Anbu Captain
    Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
    Letter Rank:

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Kishika would wait to see what Shiro was thinking then he said the academy,Kishika would put back on his mask and follow him run right on the side of him and says"Shiro,we must hurry even the smallest amount of charka usage can trigger the bombs."Kishika would toss off his cloak and continue running toward the academy,they soon would reach the front doors of the school.Kishika's nose twitch"It's here,Bya..."Kishika thought about what he just said even the littlest amount could set it off"Shiro-san,we must get everyone out of the building and fast."children would run out of the building laughing,one would bump into Kishika and say"Hey mister,cool mask where did you get if from?".Kishika would look at Shiro and then the boy"I made it...Listen can you do me a favor?"the boy would look at Kishika and then at Shiro and says"Sure thing,Shoot.""I need you and your friends to go home and tell your folks you got out early,can you do that?""Sure thing,I will."Kishika would run into the building.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Kishika's Mission Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kishika's Mission   Kishika's Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishika's Mission
    Page 1 of 1