Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
In the hotsprings(Open) Vote_lcapIn the hotsprings(Open) Voting_barIn the hotsprings(Open) Vote_rcap 
Kai
In the hotsprings(Open) Vote_lcapIn the hotsprings(Open) Voting_barIn the hotsprings(Open) Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

In the hotsprings(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Classified
Village: Leaf
Letter Rank:

In the hotsprings(Open) Empty
PostSubject: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:39 am

Kashika would walk out of the bath house and stand infront of teh hotsprings as he pull his rubber band out of his hair and let down,he would take his towel off and walk into the water as he sat down he would give a sigh of relief and his body would submerge under water as he sat down to relax.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:18 am

A woman walked into, her white towel wrapped around her securly. She held onto it with her hands as she walked, her long legs tan and looking soft. She stepped into the water with the towel on--not wanting to risk it--and sat down slowly. Her long, light blonde hair spilled out around her as it sat atop the surface and half under water. She let out a heavy sigh; today's ANBU request was hard. Not to mention that she had to look after a little child because they were told that "he had information about the base" when he didn't. She was embarrassed, yet the completed the task and got what the needed to obtain. She opened her eyes. Her irises were engulf with variations of unique blues--not just one. That's when she saw Kashika. "Oh! I-I didn't see you there," she said in an apologetic tone. "How are you?" she asked, sinking back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:04 am

KIshika would open his eyes and see the young girl and say "It's okay and I'm fine Ms.Shinoku,How are you?"Kishika would have a smile on his face as he sat up in the water and lent up against the wall on the side he was on as well
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:00 am

She sunk lowly into the water, the hotness soothing the tight muscles in her body from stress. She looked at the water as it came up to her nose, but then Kashika spoke. "I'm okay I guess. Just had a stressful day, so I came here to relax," she said, sitting up and slightly smiling; the annoyance of today's task showed in Tifa's face, and it was funny. Made you wonder what happened. "Had a stupid request to do today. How was your day, Mr. Hyūga?" she asked politely, her ocean-blue eyed sweeping towards him now.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:17 am

"Hmm..Lets see...I was stuck behind a desk all day reading mission reports and assigning new ones to squads and shinobi,oh and I also had to Monitor the whole village while the Hokage was away for some unknown reason,and was stuck filling out his paper work until about 35 minutes ago..Other than that great."Kishika would smile at her,his gray-ish white met hers,Kishika would blush as he looked at her and spoke"Wow Ms.Shinoku you have very beautiful eyes...It's like I can draw myself away from them."
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:22 am

"Well, sounds like you had it worse than I. I'm sorry to hear that," she laughed, her laugh was soft and mesmerizing. She would hate to have that job so much. And where had the Hokage gone? How irresponsible of him, she though jokingly, always messing with the Hogake. "Oh, you can just call me Tifa. And why thank you Mr. Hyūga. I get that a lot," she giggled, rubbing the back of her head in slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:34 am

"Okay then Tifa,call me Kishika if you want but most people just call me Monkey..but that is only in my family,but I like you so you can call me Monkey."he would smile one more time as he spoke "I know this isn't the best time to ask but,would you like to go for some Ramen with me Tifa when we're done here,if you like,my treat."*Smooth move dumbass,you better off asking her in the middle of a volcanic melt down of the village than in the hot spring dumbo*Kishika thought to himself as he awaited Tifa to respond.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Tifa arched an eyebrow up as he said the name Monkey. She'll stick to Kashika. But when he asked about the ramen, she placed her finger on her chin and pondered on it. She was originally going to go home and take a nap, but ramen sounded good. "Okay, sure. But only as friends, okay?" she said, knowing how men are. And he wasn't the first to ask that.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"Sure,Sure, as friends."Kishika would have a smile on his face as he spoke,he would then sink into the water,but only to his chin,kishika would let out a sigh and say"Tifa,do you ever get bored?"
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Tifa looked up at Kashika, abd laughed. "Me? Of course! All the time, actually. Nothing ever exciting goes on around here," she said in a melancholy tone, sinking down under water. She sat under there and held her breath, but only for a minute and a half. Tifa blew out air bubbles and watched them float up through the water like loose ballons soaring into the sky. Her head emerged from the water and she took a deep breath, opening her blue eyes to look at Kashika. "What about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Kishika Hyūga

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

"Yeah but I look for excitement,I jump off of mountains,waterfalls,very high trees,I mean the list goes on and on,but that's just the way I am,a trill seeker you could say."Kishika would look to the sky and begin to smile,he would then look back at Tifa and ask"I don't want to be rude or anything,but,do you have family Tifa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the hotsprings(Open)   In the hotsprings(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the hotsprings(Open)
Page 1 of 1