Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
Mysterious task. Vote_lcapMysterious task. Voting_barMysterious task. Vote_rcap 
Kai
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Mysterious task.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 pm

The wind stirred up the sand, grains of it flowing in the air everywhere and continuously. All of a sudden, a pile of sand began to twirl up into a minuter version of what looked like a tornado, but more transparent. Tifa appeared in the middle of it, the tornado stopping and desenigrating upward into the air until it was no more. The scroll was clutched into her hand, and she had read it once, remembering what it said word for word. She was excellent at memorization. She then looked straight ahead, seeing the Sand village behind the gated. Standing 40 feet away from it, she began to walk towards it. She was only here to get what she needed, and she'll not be walking out of here until she obtains it.
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Sunagakure
Letter Rank: S

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:53 am

Toshiro was sitting on the wall surrounding his village. He was sneaking out again. He had been sneaking out alot lately. He didn't like all the work the village put him through. He thought about resigning from the kazekage position, but then he remembered he was the only one smart enough for the position right now. Without him the village would spiral into utter chaos. He jumped off the wall and landed on the sand below with barely a sound. He looked around to make sure he was not seen sneaking out. His advisors always had a fit when he disappeared and would surely yell at him if they saw him outside. He readjusted his canteen and looked around again. He saw a pile of sand form into a mini tornado and then disperse into the air. Standing where the tornado was was a shinobi from another village. He was sure she was from another village because he saw her mask. It was an anbu mask and was in the shape of a bird. There were no anbu in his village that used a bird mask.

She started walking towards the village. *Well this won't do now will it? I should probably stop her. I mean we are at war.* He made a few quick hand signs and whispered to himself "Earth Clone." and created a copy of himself out of earth. He dashed towards the gate and skidded to a stop in front of it. He was looking directly at the girl. "May I ask what you are doing here? I don't want to rush into a fight, but I will if I have to. This is my village after all and I can't have you messing it up." His clone was sneaking around to the back of her. He would have his clone attack her from behind if she was hostile. If not then he would dispell the clone.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sughtyu on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Tifa was wearing a long white no-hooded cloak, her hair motioning against her back as she walked; underneith she was wearing a short dark gray zip-up dress that fit perfectly on her, not wearing her normal ANBU attire. She wore her porcelain bird ANBU mask, and tiny grains of sand clung to her knee-high boots as she walked. When she did, the cloak would fall over and show her bare thighs, the sand that was fluttering around in the air hitting her exposed skin, feeling like tiny needles prickling her legs; but she ignored the feeling. Tifa came to a stop, seeing a man pause before her. She put the scroll away from under her cloak, looking up at the man. "May I ask what you are doing here? I don't want to rush into a fight, but I will if I have to. This is my village after all and I can't have you messing it up," the man said. "I'm sorry sir, but I am not here to start a fight, nor cause any harm to your village," Tifa said, her voice sounding like a soft lullaby as always, a promise sealing her tone. Judging by how he said my village, Tifa quickly calculated that he was the Kazekage. Her eyes then flew to his canteen that he had, making her arch her right eyebrow up under the mask. "Sneaking out, hm?" she asked out of curiosity, even though it wasn't her business. The wind blew, her hair flowing to the right along with her cloak. She was in no mood to fight, but if she must she will.
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 pm

"I'm sorry sir, but I am not here to start a fight, nor cause any harm to your village," said the girl. Then she looked down at his canteen and said "Sneaking out, hm?" Toshiro stood a little straighter. He released his chakra and the earth clone fell apart. He decided to trust her a little bit. Not to much, but a little bit. "Actually, yes. I just needed a break. I'm sure you won't tell anyone seeing as you are here for a specific reason and are not from this village. I was heading down to an oasis that I found. It's a nice place. No people to disturb me. So why are you here anyway?" He was talking causually so he would not appear as a threat. He didn't want to cause a fight. So he had to play his cards right to avoid any violence. The sand drifted around him as he stepped sideways so as not to be in the ninja's way. He stood there as he waited for her to answer and thought about how he would explain his disappearance to his advisors. Surely they would be cross with him, but what did he care. He still thought about resigning, but dismissed the idea at once. He returned his attention to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Tifa immediately thought of what was on the scroll she was given. It had instructions on it of where to find a secret base in Suna. It was one of the labs that Orochimaru had abandoned. "I was sent here for a mission. It doesn't involve any harm to any of your villagers, but possibly me," Tifa said, her voice reassuring and dazzling. She began to walk, calmess radiating off of her as always. As she walked passed him, she paused and said, "Your secret is safe with me..." referring back to his explanation of sneaking out.
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Tobi had been watching from a distance. He was a little disappointed that the hokage didn't come himself ah but none the less he would move on with his plan. This little anbu lady would work wonders. "Ah but lets just see how this story plays out shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Katsu saw Tobi. Tobi didn't notice the Hokage standing in a farther distance. Katsu awaited until Tobi took his stance and walked off so he could get into the village. "Ahhh... Tobi was right he was here.." Katsu whispered. After Katsu slowly walked toward the village. Tifa didn't look the way katsu was so didn't see the Hokage walking slowly. Katsu was here to make sure Tifa stayed on task and was safe.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiwar.narutorpg.org
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 pm

((you cheeky bastard))
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 am

Toshiro started to walk towards the oasis that he was for heading in the first place when he heard multiple soft crunching sounds of footsteps in the sand in the direction of the village. He took out his sword and held it in front of him. He adjusted it for a while until he saw a shadowy figure heading for the village. He adjusted it some more and saw another figure walking slowly towards the girl. *What is it "let's all sneak into sunagakure day"? Geez, protecting this village is a hassle. Might as well adress them.* He turned around and sighed. He made a few hand signs and spit a stream of mud in front of the village entrance and the mud rose to a wall to stop anyone from entering at that moment. "Hold on, hold on. There has to be something going on here. Three people heading for the same village. It cannot be a coincidence. Please explain what is going on to me now, or I might just have to force it out of you. We don't have to fight, but that is entirely your guys's decision." He stood there and looked at all three of them. He kept his sword out in case it got ugly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Tobi just looked at the man and laughed. His feeble attempt to stop him was a big joke. Without even saying a word a spiral formed around his right eye and he was gone.

((yea short post but i dont plan on staying around here))
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Katsu walked closer "Well well well.. You don't know me and what I am here for? Well first of all I am the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. Secondly I am here to do a small job so don't mind me or that girl over there.." Katsu said normally to the Kazekage. Wasting his time talking to the Kazekage after he just started to walk away from the Kazekage. "Ahhh... Tobi Tobi Tobi no time to trick people now.." Katsu whispered. The Hokage started to walk off calmy in the windy sand, of the Hidden Sand Village.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Tifa heard her Hokage's voice, and she muttered a swear under her breath. Well that sure hurts; he doesn't think she can do this mission alone? Sad. She ignored him, and kept walking. This was her mission, and she always did better alone, and he knew that. But she felt bad, knowing that he was here to make sure she was okay and doing her task, so she twirled around gracefully and waited for the Hokage. She gave him a slight nod in a hello gesture, waiting patiently for him.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:59 pm

"You may go on. I will stay behind.." Katsu said. The Hokage lyed because after he was going to follow her. Katsu stayed behind until she left. Katsu saw Tobi when he dissapeared. Katsu started to walk away toward the village looking around observing/exploring the place. Katsu was bored. He hid behind a pile of boxes, spying on Tifa while she was doing her job.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Once she had gotten to where she needed to be, she hid behind a round building as she spotted two Sand Jounins guarding the base's door. She threw a smoke bomb at them, it landing without making a noise as the soft sand beneath it cushioned it, the Jounins completely oblivious to it. It splurched open, purple smoke leaking out of it and filling the air. The Sand jounins began to cough hazardly, their hands trying to swipe away the smoke to get it to go away but failed. They harmlessly passed out, Tifa smirking. She unnoticeably appeared in front of the two unconscious bodies, slipping into the base with simplicity. As she reached inside, she analyzed the dark halls, dashing down the halwats within the darkest shadows. Her boots made no noise at all, creeping further into the hidden lab.  
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 pm

((tifa you need to wait for the kazekage to reply before you can belt off...))
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 am

((dammit, alrighty let's just pretend that that post doesn't exist lol))
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:44 am

(nah, it's fine. go ahead and pretend that did happen, i'll just pick up from there.)

Toshiro watched the girl depart, and a little while later the hokage left after her. *I can't really leave two leaf shinobi unguarded in the village. That would make me a bad kazekage. I'll just follow from a distance like the hokage is doing.* He stretched and started after them. He watched from the rooftops as the hokage hid behind boxes and the girl threw a smoke bomb at two jounin guarding a base. She slipped inside and disappeared from sight. Toshiro chuckled silently to himself. *Clever girl. I didn't really know that that was a base. Not mine that is. They really have to tighten security there.* He turned his attention back to the hokage to see what he would do. Crouching silently on the rooftops he would be unseen by others except if they were standing in a specific spot, which he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Katsu went hiding watching Tifa as she did her mission solo. Tifa didn't know the Hokage was behind a big pile of boxes watching her. The hokage saw the Kazekage doing the same thing. "Hey, Kazekage want to stick together and watch those two?" whisperd Katsu. Asking the Kazekage Katsu watched the two. Katsu didn't exactly believe there was a base. He was thinking tha it was bait and Tobi wanted to lure the Hokage to battle him in a secret base.
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am

(Tifa, are you going to post, or should I?)
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:44 pm

(Just post she will post after you..)
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 am

Toshiro looked over at the Hokage. "I guess, I have nothing better to do. Paperwork is finished. What is this all about anyway?" he whispered. He needed more information on the matter. He had no idea who the mysterious man was that disappeared. He didn't fully understand why a Konoha anbu and the Hokage were doing at this one location either. He decided to follow along to see where this was going. "I assume you will lead since it is one of your shinobi in there. I have never been in there and didn't realize that place was even there. It is not on any of the layouts of Sunagakure that I have. I know I don't need to tell you this, but keep your guard up. Shall we?" he whispered, gesturing towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm

A man fell to the floor, blood splattering out of his mouth. Tifa lowered her leg down, after having it up high infront of her from kicking the man in the jaw, knowing him unconscious. She placed one hand on her hip, tge other she held up and against her ear, clicking a button. "Hokage-sama, there's nothing here. No information, no nothing," Tifa said, the ear piece transferring what she said to the Hokage's device. She looked around, stepping over the bodies of unconscious shinobies that she had taken care of. There was at least ten of them all around her. The room she was in was only lit up by two hanging metal lamps that swurved slightly side to side, the rust in the supporters causing them to create erie noises.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 pm

"Ok then.. go check inside if nothing relpy and I will go check it out.." he said. Katsu knew Tobi was up to something he thought it was bait. Now he waited for the relpy. "Kazekage please don't hurry me let's wait until Tifa replys back and we know whats going on." Katsu said calmy. Katsu took his time and waited for Tifa to reply back.
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 pm

"Okay then, if you wish." Toshiro said as he sat down bahind the crates and leaned against them. He still wondered what all this was about. "What is all this about anyway? What is so important about that base. And who was that mysterious shinobi I saw earlier? Does he play into this?" Toshiro was getting frustrated. He hated being out of the loop of information. He pulled out his canteen and took a swig. Swallowing the cold water, he cleared his throat and layed back against the crates. "And if this base is so important, wouldn't there be any S-ranked ninja guarding it? It seems suspicious to me." Toshiro took another drink from his canteen.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Tifa didn't respond to the Hokage's command, as always. She slipped out of the room and ventured deeply into the darkened hallway, but she heard something click beside her, as if something was implanted into the walls. Her eyes widened tge second she realized what had just happened. A tile from the ceiling slid sideways, as so did the ground beneath and beside her. She jumper back right as the tile beneath her began to disappear, abd when she looked up, she saw millions of sharp pointed poles shut out, going in every direction and stabbing whatever it made contact with. She kart-wheeled back, flipping to the side as many were shooting at her. When she ducked, a red thin line quickly formed on her cheek, blood oozing out of the fresh cut. A pole lodged into the wall a centimeter away from her, Tifa standing up really slowly. Atleast 15 feet ahead of her was blocked off by poles that were lodged into the ground, ceiling, and walls. She wouldn't even be able to try and slip through them, they were all too close. She didn't move her body, but her eyes flashed over to the right as a red flashing glimpse caught her eye. She squinted her eyes to see past the wall of poles, looking into the black hall and seeing the red thing. A bomb. She swiftly turned around and began to run, keeping a look out for other traps. But she wasn't quick enough. All of a sudden, kunais and ninja stars shot out, stabbing the ground before her, forcing her to stop. She paused quickly, did hand signs, and flicked her fists. Electricity sizzled all around them, and she swung her arm forward, the whole wall exploding the second her bare hand made contact with it. She ran through the dust and entered a new room, and right as she did, the bomb was set off as the time was up, the whole back of the base combusting into flames as it exploded. Tifa fell onto tge ground, curling up in a ball and covering her head with her arms. The whole base was suffocating with smoke and duty that fluttered around in the air. Had this whole mission been a test...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterious task. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mysterious task. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious task.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: 5 Shinobi Nations :: Sunagakure no Sato ~ Hidden Sand Village :: Sand Entrance-
Jump to: