Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
Peace in the Park. Vote_lcapPeace in the Park. Voting_barPeace in the Park. Vote_rcap 
Kai
Peace in the Park. Vote_lcapPeace in the Park. Voting_barPeace in the Park. Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Peace in the Park.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Tifa sat on her heels in a tree, her forearms resting on her knees. Her long light blonde hair flowed in the wind as it blew, the sun high in the sky and very bright today. The sky was a baby blue, large puffy cumulus clouds sluggishly blowing by. Her pocelain bird-shaped ANBU mask was on, her eyes watching the people beneath her. Kids ran around, chasing eachother and giggling. Adults sat on quilts in the grass, eating or talking. She rose her right hand up to her face, clutching the porcelain mask and taking it off. A beautiful woman was revealed, her facial features breath-taking. Her bone structure was flawless, along with her unique eyes that watched down below. Her creamy tan skin looked soft as the smallest portion of the sun's light made its way through the leaves of the tree, shining down on her. She wasn't just known for her immense strength, and intelligence, but also her beauty. Looking content, she sighed, closing her crystal ocean-like blue eyes for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:
Letter Rank: S

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Katsu took a stroll through the park and saw Tifa. "What are you doing here Tifa?" asked Katsu. Katsu looked around and saw kids and ninjas playing around at the park, Katsu even saw some older shinobi and others talking and relaxing. Katsu had no work so he did decided to take a stroll. Katsu waited for Tifa to answer his question. Katsu breifly sighed "Gosh being Hokage is hard work.. But I have to do my job because maybe someday the village will get in trouble somehow.." said Katsu. He was bored and sat beside Tifa looking at the clouds. He felt bored and wanted to do something. Katsu sighed again and closed his eyes. He took a 5 minute nap becuase he was very tired from his hard work of signing contracts and other things. After when he woke up he felt bored again.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiwar.narutorpg.org
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Tifa smiled at her kage. "Hello, Hokage-sama. Work today was quick, and since it was a nice day out I decided to come here..." she trailed off. He then sat beside her, and she sat fully down on the branch, her legs dangling. He told her how his job was hardworking, and she nodded. "It may be hardwork, but it's worth having a wonderful Hokage," she said contently. She slightly smiled, and when she looked over he was taking a nap. "Oh..." she muttered, laughing quietly. She then looked back at the sky, closing her eyes as the sun kissed her face and shoulders. It's warmth comforted her very well.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Katsu woke up and saw Tifa. He was so bored he wanted to do something. "Hey, Tifa wanna have a no killing battle?? Since we are as bored as hell anyways?" Hoping Tifa would say yes Katsu waited for an asnwer from Tifa. He looked around then at the sky. "Beautiful sky today.." Katsu said. Katsu looked at his watch and said "Ooooo LUNCH TIME! It's 12:05 pm." Katsu was hungry anyways so he jumped of the tree and started walking off. "Oh yeah by the way wanna go to back to my office and have lunch? My treat! Oh yeah and also if you wanna battle let's do it after we eat." said Katsu. He just sat on the bench and waited for Tifa to answer his questions. Katsu's stomach groweled because Katsu was hungry. "Oh yeah hurry up I'M DAMN HUNGRY!!" cried Katsu. Katsu waited for Tifa to answer the questions Katsu asked.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 pm

"Sure, sure..." Tifa laughed, pushing off and landing gracefully before Katsu. "But like you said, your treat. No backing out now!" she said, stabbing her finger gently into his chest, playing with him. She then heard her stomach growl loudly, and dhe punched it repeatidly, trying to shut it up. She looked up at Katsu, blinking twice very quickly. "Heh..." she sheepishly smiled. "And a fight? Hell why not?" she said giving him a teasing wink as she turned on the heel of her boot to turn away and walk.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Katsu walked back to the Hokage office to eat. He ate gracefully and happily. Then Katsu got ready for the fight a few minutes later after lunch. Katsu sighed "Well no killing remember! Just a little practice game.." Katsu practicied for a bit then standed by for battle.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Tifa patted her stomach, letting out a long sigh. She then stretched, getting ready for the fight. She put her ANBU mask back on, afterwards placing her hands on her hips. "Just tell me when you ready," she spoke slowly, yawning. Tifa is very strong for a girl, literally; but she knew that she wouldn't be able to lay a finger on the Hokage, but at least it'd kill time trying, right?
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm

"Well I don't know." replied Katsu. "But I'm ready make you're first move I'll be nice since I'm the Hokage." Katsu awaited for Tifa to make her move so the Katsu could make his move. Katsu watched carefully and stayed on guard.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Tifa's eyes quickly scanned him, ready his chakra level. She flicked both of her hands, blue electricity crackling and sizzling around her fists and shins now. She has a reason for the shin guards on her shins. She then did a graceful backflip and round off, leaving a decent distance between the two. As Tifa was still in the air and about to land from the round off, she simply pressed her fist to ground, landing in her toes in a crouched position. At first, nothing could be heard. But then, the ground exploded from beneath her fist, a loud ear-spitting noise echoing throughout the area. A large crack broke the earth apart, sauntering down towards the Hokage with great speed. Large boulders covered in electricity shot up from the ground as her fist pounded deeper into the earth. She quickly stood up, spin kicking two of them, sending them towards the Hokage. She then zipped off right behind the large boulder, appearing above the Hokage, her fists charged powerfully with electricity, her right armed pulled back and ready to punch him.       
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Katsu noticed anyways so he jumped behind and then did a few hand signs. He activated Bursting Water Collision Waves to hit Tifa. "Hmph.. maybe this will work but who knows.." Katsu whispered to himself. When the wave was close to Katsu he rided it. Then when he got close enough to Tifa he did handsigns then Katsu used his B rank jutsu Water Fang Projectile, it became a drill and Katsu aimed at Tifa. While this was happening Katsu signed a bit. He was now in a bad mood since Tifa tried to trick me into falling into he tricks. Though they weren't good ones. Katsu briefly sighed again "You need some training now Tifa you aren't as strong as I though you were gonna be." said Katsu. But Katsu was actually not impressed at all. His Anbu Medic failed him but he didn't care. Katsu aimed right at Tifa with the drill hoping to hit her. Katsu used his speed while aiming at Tifa so he could have enough speed to quickly attack her. "Heads up Tifa." telling Tifa just in case.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 pm

All of a sudden, the water tgat was heading towards Tifa stopped, swirling around her. She watched as he dud hands signs, and she closed her eyes and crossed her arms, stepping to the side as he slammed into the ground with his water drill technique. "Not impressed, eh?" she asked, slightly frowning. She was a bit loopy today, and she noticed how she wasn't thinking clearly. She felt a sudden piercing feeling right above her right temple, and her hand flew up to her forehead, cupping it and slightly bending forward. She tightly closed her eyes, biting her tongue. "H-hey sir? Do you happen t-to know what was in that food we ate?!" she asked quickly, swurving slightly to the side now. Maybe she was food poisened?
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Katsu stopped for a second. "What? It was normal Ramen! Noting else like I food poisened you. Unles you have alergies. Cause I feel fine." Katsu looked at Tifa thinking why she was shivering. "You forget? Your a medic heal yourselve! And I didn't do anything cause I feel just fine." said Katsu. Katsu sighed "Now what? you feel sick. And we can't continue to battle" Katsu said. The sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Her hand began to glow blue as she preformed Head Ach Relief jutsu, standing up straight. I bet you did food poison me, she thought secretly to herself, staring at him sheepishly. "You sigh, a lot," she said, sighing herself. If only the hokage was actually fun and not so, you-don't-impress-me-at-all manner, like how he acted always. Nothing seemed good enough for the guy. "Pssh, go find someone else to torture and feel crappy, I have work to do," she added, sheepishly looking away, her hand still up to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Sigh "Well one thing I can hear you whispering and I DIDN'T food poison you. Second of all act like that to te Hokage you may get de-ranked to Jounin or even Missin-Nin, so watch your attitude. Thirdly why walk of we are in the middle of a fight! This will be the end If you walk off Tifa." telling Tifa. Katsu was not angry from the way Tifa's attitdude was and how she was acting. Katsu knew this day would come. "Don't always assume me. Anyways if I food poisned it why am I still fine and healthy?" said Katsu. Watching Tifa walk of for a reason that Katsu didn't know. Katsu felt like going back to his office and doing some work.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 pm

She stopped walking as he said all he did. With her back still facing him, her arm shot up straight in the air, her fist closed but her pointer finger sticking up. "One! I thought that, not whisper!" she held up a second finger, "Two, I'll treat you the way how you treat me. Want respect? I'll ask if you to please respect me, possibly speak nicer-not just to me but the villagers, too." she knew what some villagers thought of him. Sticking up a third finger she said, "And thirdly, you probably had your secret personal chef put some kind of poisoning into my food to kill me!" she said the third one jokingly. Dropping her arm at her side, she then began to walk. "Besides, you ordered me to do work, now I will do it," she added, smiling smugly.

(Not being rude or anything, but I've been wondering this. Are you a girl, or a guy? Cuz on now playing on naruto alliances, you have some songs a girl would listen to...Emily osment...jobros....xD just wondering! Sorry if being rude, curiosity is getting to meh^^)
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 pm

[Boy, I was listening to those songs because I ran out of songs to listen to Razz]

Katsu listened to was Tifa said to Katsu. Katsu ignored her. He was surprised of that attitude. Butr whe didn't really care. Katsu walked of while Tifa did. Then Katsu decided to go back to his Hokage office so he did. After then Katsu did his work. Katsu was then bored and went out for a stroll again.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic
Tifa Shinoku

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 pm

((ohhh okay, I was a but confuzzled. Sorry for the rude question Kats^\\^ and yes I know it says u went on a stroll but I'm too lazy to put that, sorry Razz )

A knock came from the Hokage's door, and Tifa walks in. She takes off her porcelain bird-shapped mask and says, "Im sorry for the attitude earlier, had a shitty morning, sir.." Tifa saud, sounding apologetic. She really didn't mean to, and it showed in her face. "It was wrong of me to let it out in you," she added with a serious nod, putting her mask back on. She took one step back and bowed, dismissing herself in case she had interrupted his working at all.
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Earlier that day in Kiri~
Blood was pouring from the sword in the man's gut. He was a common thief trying to steal from the wrong man.

"Sorry, normally i would have played with you a bit longer. But today i'm on a tight schedule." Tobi's eye pierced the man and in that moment he was gone. Their was a large building in where some very important people needed to be dealt with. Tobi was perched atop this watching many of the inhabitants of Kirigakure.

"This village has grown..." the thought jumbled around in Tobi's mind. Many things had changed sense the begging of konoha. This once bloody village had grown into a great icon. Dropping down from the ceiling Tobi was now in a room full of elders. A short women wearing the standard elder garb looked up to him and dipped her head.

"Uchiha Madara, or Tobi as you are called?" the words came out shaky and old. This women was frail and her voice reflected it."We need you to...take care of... a nuisance of the village." Tobi looked at the women not saying a word. She slid him a bingo book and a large sum of cash.

"Dont expect me to become your 'Dog'." he sneered the word with distaste. But none the less he grabbed the book and the money. "Your request will be done but i will take my time i want to go check on an old village of mine."

Current time Konoha~

There were many people walking about the park, but Tobi was not here for them. He wanted to keep a tab on all the higher rank officials and the hokage was one of them. He saw that the Hokage was fighting with one of his anbu it made him laugh a little. "This man better be glad that i'm not here for war." Tobi walked over clapping slowly.

"Well done Hokage-Sama i can see you have things so well under control!" Tobi waved his hand gesturing first to the women then to the park. "Please i do not come to fight just to check up on my old village." Although he didnt relax throughout this whole ordeal he was an enemy and he had the upper hand. No one would touch him.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Katsu wasn't surprised. "I accept your appoligy." But then noticing Tobi walked in. "Welcome, back Tobi. How was your life?" said Katsu. Katsu saw Tifa leave but didn't mind. "Oh yeah close the door!" Katsu was surprised when Tobi entered out of no where. "Yep, I have kept this village under control. Hoping no one attacks." Katsu said. Katsu sighed cause he was bored, while then Katsu waited for Tobi to answer his question. "Sooo.. Why did you come back? Thought you were travelling." asking. Katsu was curious and suspicious of why Tobi was back. Katsu went back to his desk sat there and started a "conversation" with Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

The door shut behind Tobi. Immediately Tobi's gaze was shifted to Katsu's face. "Ahh the new hokage. A pleasure I'm sure." he walked forward looking around. "So do you question my presence here?" Tobi wanted to see how this new age would react. Assessing his qualities was top priority.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Katsu sighed. "I know what your doing your trying to figure out how the new Kage would react." Katsu standed there standing staring at Tobi. "So I heard your a survivor of the Uchiha link Sasuke and Itachi.." said Katsu. "You wouldn't mind having a snack would ya Tobi?" Katsu was testing him wondering why he would come visit the Hokage first.
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Tobi didn't say anything for a moment. He took that time to size up the man standing in front of him. "No, i'm not here for a social party." This hokage wasnt like the others. In a sick sense Tobi kind of liked him. "He will be useful in the future." taking another step back Tobi looked at the man. "I cant wait to see how i play out your story." with that Tobi began to back towards the door. "Have fun 'hokage'".
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Katsu sighed. "Seems like your a fine man Tobi." said Katsu. Katsu was curious why he even came by the village he use to live in, but he didn't care. "Well then, good bye.." Katsu kinda thought Tobi had a weird attitude for some reason he felt like a mean person when he talked. Katsu ignored Tobi after and didn't mind Tobi to leave. "Before you leave, where is your next stop? Sungakure?" Katsu said. It was all because he was curious of why Tobi was travelling around the area. Tobi was kinda of a show off. It depended on the way he acted. Katsu waited for Tobi to reply. "By the way I know your going to do something to this village." said Katsu. He was sure that Tobi was gonna do something and Katsu ment something BAD.
Back to top Go down
Misa
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Misa

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:58 pm

"I have a task at hand...Where i go doesn't matter. But you had better not forget this short meeting for your choices will lead your fate." Tobi was beginning to fade out when Katsu said something intriguing. "Oh yes i shall..." and with that he was gone. At the feet of where he stood was a scroll. It had instructions on it of where to find a secret base in Suna. It was one of the Labs that orochimaru had abandoned. At the end it stated "if you wish for more knowledge seek me here."
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Katsu saw Tobi dissapear. He saw the little scroll and decided this would be dangerous. Katsu wanted to go to that secret abandoned old base of Orochimaru. But Katsu knew something bad would happen If he were to be gone. Katsu decided to send the Anbu member Tifa Shinoku to go the the secret base at Sunagakure. "Sneeky.. Tobi." Katsu was kinda mad of what Tobi has done and what his plan was gonna be and he was super curious this time. Katsu noticed Tifa awaiting for the mission. Katsu sighed "Oh well.. this will be risky." Katsu decided to get back to work and think about the scroll at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace in the Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace in the Park.   Peace in the Park. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace in the Park.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: 5 Shinobi Nations :: Konohagakure no Sato ~ Hidden Leaf Village :: Public Park-
Jump to: